Adaptive Reuse, Workforce Housing & Opportunity Zone Case Study
888 Tower is a ten-story high-rise adaptive re-use project, recently transitioned from an office use to workforce housing.
Join Alliant Strategic Development and Maxus Property Management for an intimate case study presentation and tour of 888 Tower, a one-of-a-kind asset in the core district of downtown Santa Ana. 888 Tower is a ten-story high-rise adaptive re-use project, recently transitioned from an office use to workforce housing. The property also benefits from its location in an Opportunity Zone and is within close proximity to major amenities and local transit. During the event, ownership and management will highlight the unique history of the project and discuss their experiences in completing, financing, and managing one of the first adaptive reuse projects in Orange County. For more info about 888 on Main, please visit www.888onmain.com.
This is a members-only event! Space is limited. Register early!
Tickets: $35 – $45
9:45 am to 10:15 am - Registration / Networking / Light Refreshments & Food
10:15 am to 11:15 am – Presentation
- Introduction (Presenter: Jeff Gould)
- Adaptive Reuse – From Office Building To Workforce Multifamily Housing (Presenter: Eddie Lorin)
- Financial Structure – O-Zone, Mills Act (Presenter: Eddie Lorin)
- Construction (Presenter: Wil Smolen)
- Management and Leasing (Presenter: Maxus Property Management)
- Q & A
11:15 am to 12:00 pm - Tour Of The Asset