CCIM Greater Los Angeles chapter invites you to Lunch Committee Meeting
We are inviting all of our committee chairs and members to meet in January to discuss all of the
upcoming activities for 2020.
Please join us for a Lunch Committee Meeting on January 9, 2020
IT HAS BEEN AN AMAZING 2019!
While we work together towards next year, we thank you for your continued commitment to the
values and mission of CCIM Greater Los Angeles and CCIM Institute!
Marketing Committee- Francisco Williams, CCIM
Events Committee - David Chen, CCIM
Membership Committee- Barbara Armendariz, CCIM
Thank you in advance for considering working with us on this important effort. If you have any questions
please feel free to contact:
Djaneleka O. Acog
562-276-1845 ext. 1001
email@example.comThursday, January 09, 2020 at 12:00 PM301 N. Lake Avenue, Suite 150, Pasadena, CA 91101
Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate
This two-day, case study-driven course provides agents, brokers, students, and allied professionals with an understanding of the skills, resources, and business practices that pave the way for success in commercial real estate. Learn how to analyze leases and investment value, and develop a plan to kick-start your career. Foundations for Success is not just about how the commercial real estate business works, it is about working the business.
After completing this highly interactive course, you will be able to:
- Access and use demographic information as a decision-making tool
- Differentiate between the needs of the owners and tenants
- Develop a personal marketing plan
- Develop a property marketing plan
- Utilize basic financial analysis tools
- Solve investment problems using a financial calculator
- Perform basic mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques
- Project income and expenses for a real estate property
- Calculate the yield on a potential investment
As part of the course, you will also receive the CCIM Financial Calculator, designed to effectively and efficiently provide investment scenarios for you and your clients.Instructor(s): Carmela MaLocation: West San Gabriel Valley Association of Realtors 1039 E. Valley Blvd.. #205B San Gabriel, CA 91776Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 09:00 AM