One of CCIM's most innovative core courses, CI 102 shows you how to deploy “big data” and the most advanced digital tools to assess critical issues like market demand, location facility, and supply-chain strategy. CI 102 students have learned BAO mapping and data analytics to help their clients select store locations; others used Tapestry Segmentation to determine demand for apartment properties. In CI 102 you'll work with four case studies covering each of the major property types: office, industrial, multifamily, and retail.
All sessions are recorded. The recording will be available for download within 24 hours of the session end time.
To receive course credit, students are required to pass the course exam by earning a score or 70% or higher. All exams are administered online. Exams open at 8 a.m. Central time the day after the course ends and close at 8 a.m. Central time seven (7) days later.
Example: The exam for a course that ends on Thursday will open at 8 a.m. Central time Friday. That exam will close at 8 a.m. Central time the following Friday.
Session Dates and Times
The virtual classroom sessions meet a total of 5 times, from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm CT
• Sessions 1: Monday, 16th November
• Sessions 2: Wednesday, 18th November
• Sessions 3: Monday, 23rd November
• Sessions 4: Monday, 30th November
• Sessions 5: Wednesday, 2nd December
• Sessions 6: Monday, 7th December
• Sessions 7: Wednesday, 9th December
• Sessions 8: Monday, 14th December
• Sessions 9: Wednesday, 16th December
• Sessions 10: Monday, 21st December
Eric Hillenbrand, CCIM
Marcus and Millichap|Retail Investment Specialist