Combine the personal attention of an instructor with the flexibility of online learning. Courses have one or more virtual sessions per week and defined start and end dates. All materials are provided online. Review the Schedule for specific session times.
One of CCIM's most innovative core courses, CI 102 shows you how to deploy “big data” and the most advanced digital tools to assess critical issues like market demand, location facility, and supply-chain strategy. CI 102 students have learned BAO mapping and data analytics to help their clients select store locations; others used Tapestry Segmentation to determine demand for apartment properties. In CI 102 you'll work with four case studies covering each of the major property types: office, industrial, multifamily, and retail.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- apply Market and Competitive Analysis, Political and Legal Analysis, Location and Site Analysis, and Financial Analysis to make fundamental investment decisions;
- perform state-of-the-art geospatial analyses; and
- forecast future demand and opportunities for investment.
If you wish to register for this course prior to successful completion of CI101: Financial Analysis of Commercial Real Estate Investment, please contact the CCIM Institute at 312-321-4460 x2.
Course dates and times are listed below. To receive course credit, students are required to pass the course exam by earning a score or 70% or higher. All exams are administered online. The exam opens at 8 a.m. Central time the day after the course ends and closes at 8 a.m. Central time seven (7) days later.
Example: The exam for a course that ends on Thursday will open at 8 a.m. Central time Friday. That exam will close at 8 a.m. Central time the following Friday.
Session Dates and Times
The virtual classroom sessions meet a total of 6 times, from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm CT
• Sessions 1: Monday, 9th November
• Sessions 2: Wednesday, 11th November
• Sessions 3: Friday, 13th November
• Sessions 4: Monday, 16th November
• Sessions 5: Wednesday, 18th November
• Sessions 6: Friday, 20th November