April 16-19, 2018
In CI 103, you’ll incorporate the CCIM Decision-Making Model into all case studies. Begin to develop the practice of applying the CCIM Communications/Negotiations Model to all real estate decisions with a focus on using this Model in interest-based negotiations.
Whether an investor or a user, you will approach real estate problems from the perspective of the user/occupant of real estate and thereby be in a position to understand unique issues. Learn to use market and financial analysis skills for user space decisions, and apply the cost of occupancy models for ownership and leasing.
Explore new concepts regarding user discount rate selection such as using multiple rates for some occupancy decisions based on perception of risk related to the various occupancy cash flows.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply key occupancy decision-making skills such as comparative lease analysis, lease versus purchase analysis, lease buyout analysis, and sale-leaseback analysis to optimize user space decisions.
- Determine how financial reporting requirements for real estate influences the user decisions.
- Integrate negotiation skills with financial analysis skills to maximize user outcomes.
- CI 101 – Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Completion of one of the following interest-based negotiations courses:
6330 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Google map and directions