August 20, 21, (off 22), 23, 24, 2018
Similar to other courses, CI 104 is case-study driven. Within each case study, you will encounter a key investor decision: Should a non-taxable investor acquire an investment with or without debt financing? What if the investor is taxable? During the holding period of an investment, should an investor make a discretionary capital expenditure or not? How does an investor evaluate disposition alternatives? Gain knowledge, tools, and resources needed to make these decisions.
Begin to develop the practice of integrating the CCIM Communications/Negotiations Model into all real estate decisions with a focus on using this Model in presentations.
With today’s challenging real estate market, we will also take a comprehensive look into approaching risk analysis by exploring the types of risk associated with real estate investment, and the ways to mitigate and manage those risks.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply key investor decision-making analyses to optimize investment returns.
- More effectively forecast investment performance by quantifying real estate risk.
- Leverage CCIM analytical tools to improve decision-making
- CI 101 – Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Completion of one of the following interest-based negotiations courses: