Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate
This case study-driven course provides agents, brokers, students, and allied professionals with an understanding of the skills, resources, and business practices that pave the way for success in commercial real estate. Learn how to analyze leases and investment value, and develop a plan to kick-start your career. Foundations for Success is not just about how the commercial real estate business works, it is about working the business.
After completing this highly interactive course, you will be able to:
• Access and use demographic information as a decision-making tool
• Differentiate between the needs of the owners and tenants
• Develop a personal marketing plan
• Develop a property marketing plan
• Utilize basic financial analysis tools
• Solve investment problems using a financial calculator
• Perform basic mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques
• Project income and expenses for a real estate property
• Calculate the yield on a potential investment
As part of the course you will also receive the CCIM Financial Calculator, designed to effectively and efficiently provide investment scenarios for you and your clients.
Course Dates & Times
Sessions 1-5 meet from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Central Time.
• Session 1: July 7, 2020
• Session 2: July 9, 2020
• Session 3: July 14, 2020
• Session 4: July 16, 2020
• Session 5: July 21, 2020
List Price: $385.00 USD