After completing this highly interactive course, you will be able to:
• Access and use demographic information as a decision-making tool
• Differentiate between the needs of the owners and tenants
• Develop a personal marketing plan
• Develop a property marketing plan
• Utilize basic financial analysis tools
• Solve investment problems using a financial calculator
• Perform basic mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques
• Project income and expenses for a real estate property
• Calculate the yield on a potential investment
As part of the course you will also receive the CCIM Financial Calculator, designed to effectively and efficiently provide investment scenarios for you and your clients.
• Session 1: Tuesday, 11th January
• Session 2: Thursday, 13th January
• Session 3: Tuesday, 18th January
• Session 4: Thursday, 20th January
• Session 5: Tuesday, 25th January
Mark Polon, CCIM
Polon Consulting | President
To register, you will first need to log in or create an account. If you don’t have a CCIM Institute account, select “Create Account” on the main menu before proceeding with your registration.
Combine the personal attention of an instructor with the flexibility of online learning. Courses have one or more virtual sessions per week and defined start and end dates. All materials are provided online. Review the Schedule for specific session times.