- CCIM Education
Our Chapter offers all the core courses and elective courses throughout the year. Our members benefit by not having to travel to other States to complete the education requirements for the CCIM designation. Big savings from not having to incur air, hotel, and transportation for out of town courses.
- Chapter meetings for education and networking
- Gain local professional recognition
- Gain and intentionally recognized, highly prestigious professional qualification by attaining the CCIM Designation
conferred by the CCIM Institute when all education and professional requirements are met.
- Leadership and members of the chapter can help with more insights to the process.
- Receive a range of member-only communications, notices to meetings and special member-only meetings.
- Leverage cutting edge events covering timely information necessary for the commercial real estate industry.
- Enjoy a wealth of opportunities to network through chapter members and CCIMs in our marketplace.
- Experience the highest standards of education and best practices
Site to do business
A powerful online suite of commercial real estate resources
- Comprehensive site analysis and demographic reporting
- Mapping, aerial viewing of photos
- Customized business reports
- Transaction and portfolio management services
- Marketing software
Specialization-focused business network exclusively for CCIM Designees
- In-depth online member resumes
- Regional deal-making events
- Specialty-specific marketing templates that you can customize
- Property-type specific logos
Premiere commercial real estate information exchange
- Automatic property alerts for properties that meet your specified criteria
- Broadcast email system of “haves”, “Wants” and “Hotsheets”, delivers personalized information relevant to your professional interests
- The fastest-growing property listing service in the country
Tuition Discounts on CCIM Education
- Professional and business development programs
- Networking and deal-making events
- Special designees discounts
- Leverage and influence in legislative and regulatory issues affecting the industry
- Designees annual Capital Hill visit to bring commercial real estate issues to public policy leaders with a unified voice
- Reports on market trends and analysis, current developments in the field and successful business strategies
Online Professional Resume Listing
- Only Designee members are prominently listed on the CCIM website search for commercial real estate experts