CCIM Greater Los Angeles is the state’s largest: commercial real estate network representing every discipline within the commercial real estate investment community. Only six percent of all commercial real estate practitioners hold the coveted CCIM designation so joining CCIM Greater Los Angeles means being part of Los Angeles’s most elite cohort of practitioners. Today, 90% of CCIM Designees and Candidates in Greater Los Angeles belong to the local Chapter.
As a member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
Our Chapter offers all the core courses and elective courses throughout the year. Our members benefit by not having to travel to other States to complete the education requirements for the CCIM designation. Big savings from not having to incur air, hotel, and transportation for out of town courses.
- Gain local professional recognition
- Gain and intentionally recognized, highly prestigious professional qualification by attaining the CCIM Designation conferred by the CCIM Institute when all education and professional requirements are met.
- Leadership and members of the chapter can help with more insights into the process.
- Receive a range of member-only communications, notices to meetings, and special member-only meetings.
- Leverage cutting edge events covering timely information necessary for the commercial real estate industry.
- Enjoy a wealth of opportunities to network through chapter members and CCIMs in our marketplace.
- Experience the highest standards of education and best practices
- Networking opportunities with real estate professionals
- Meet and learn how to do business with Greater Los Angeles most successful real estate professionals
- Get inside information from the top local players
- Have your contact information and specialties found in the Membership Directory
Education & Market Knowledge:
- Chapter meetings for education and networking
- Attend presentations on the hottest real estate topics
- Stay on top of the latest techniques and practices from “masters” in the industry at “The CCIM Forum” meetings
- Maintain your real estate license by attending MCE courses pertinent to the commercial real estate industry
- Learn about local listings, new developments, market data, trends, and demographics
- Stay on top of local laws, rules, and regulations affecting the real estate industry
- Be part of our mentoring program
- Become a member of the Facebook Group for the CCIM Greater Los Angeles Chapter to share and communicate ideas and information with other members of the Chapter.
- Learn how to run financial analyses, marketing campaigns, and demographic research.
Meetings and Events:
- Luncheons, Roundtable meetings, webinars, and Podcasting series with guest speakers covering the hottest real estate topics
- Regular social networking events, holiday party, and community service events
- Access to the Members-only Virtual Deals and Drinks on Zoom (an online Marketing Session)
- Opportunity to participate in our Member Spotlight
Select Discounts & Incentives:
- Discounts or free admission to other networking events/ Chapter events like the monthly Chapter Meetings, Broker Forums, District Mixers, Virtual Roundtables and Webinars.
- Gain contacts to city officials, developers, brokers, appraisers, bankers, and others.
- Discounts for general membership programs with topics related to Greater Los Angeles commercial real estate
- Discounts on all CCIM Greater LA Lunch & Learns
- Become a leader in the commercial real estate industry through committee involvement- Volunteer opportunities.
- Contribute to your profession and community.
Additional Benefits for CCIM candidates:
- Stay up-to-date with class schedules
- Assistance and support to obtain your CCIM designation
- Get to know the people with the local chapter who may submit your recommendation for the online portfolio
- Apply for a Scholarship to attend a chapter CCIM core course
- Priority access to Chapter scholarships
Site to do business
A powerful online suite of commercial real estate resources
- Comprehensive site analysis and demographic reporting
- Mapping, aerial viewing of photos
- Customized business reports
- Transaction and portfolio management services
- Marketing software
Specialization-focused business network exclusively for CCIM Designees
- In-depth online member resumes
- Regional deal-making events
- Specialty-specific marketing templates that you can customize
- Property-type specific logos
Premiere commercial real estate information exchange
- Automatic property alerts for properties that meet your specified criteria
- Broadcast email system of “haves”, “Wants” and “Hotsheets”, delivers personalized information relevant to your professional interests
- The fastest-growing property listing service in the country
Tuition Discounts on CCIM Education
- Professional and business development programs
- Networking and deal-making events
- Special designees discounts
- Leverage and influence in legislative and regulatory issues affecting the industry
- Designees annual Capital Hill visit to bring commercial real estate issues to public policy leaders with a unified voice
- Reports on market trends and analysis, current developments in the field and successful business strategies
Online Professional Resume Listing
- Only Designee members are prominently listed on the CCIM website search for commercial real estate experts