One of CCIM's most innovative core courses, CI 102 shows you how to deploy “big data” and the most advanced digital tools to assess critical issues like market demand, location facility, and supply-chain strategy. CI 102 students have learned BAO mapping and data analytics to help their clients select store locations; others used Tapestry Segmentation to determine demand for apartment properties. In CI 102 you'll work with four case studies covering each of the major property types: office, industrial, multifamily, and retail.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- apply Market and Competitive Analysis, Political and Legal Analysis, Location and Site Analysis, and Financial Analysis to make fundamental investment decisions;
- perform state-of-the-art geospatial analyses; and
- forecast future demand and opportunities for investment.
To obtain CE credit, during course registration you must:
- Purchase CE credit for each course that needs CE credit or you will not be able to access the CE certificate through your CCIM My Account.
Before the course starts:
- Complete your CCIM profile with your CE license/s information under the Professional Licenses tab in My Account. Enter the license type, number, state, and expiration date.
If your real estate commission requires it, you must pass the course with the qualifying score.
This course requires the use of a laptop or desktop computer with full Excel capabilities. Mobile devices, like iPads, tablets, and cellphones, will not run CCIM Institute's macro-enabled spreadsheets.
PC: Microsoft Office 2000 or higher is necessary to run the CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
Mac: Mac versions of Microsoft Office 2004, 2011, 2016, or 365 are required to run the CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
Browser: CCIM Institute courses are optimized for use with the Google Chrome web browser.
Mark Van Ark, CCIM
KW Commercial | Commercial Director
To register, you will first need to log in or create an account. If you don’t have a CCIM Institute account, select “Create Account” on the main menu before proceeding with your registration.
Combine the personal attention of an instructor with the flexibility of online learning. Courses have one or more virtual sessions per week and defined start and end dates. All materials are provided online. Review the Schedule for specific session times.