This course will teach you how to:
- Satisfy the interests of parties involved in the negotiation (without sacrificing yours);
- Develop strategies for identifying and addressing challenges in a principled, transparent manner;
- Maintain a collaborative approach to negotiations; and
- Effectively communicate the consequences of not reaching an agreement.
Learn and apply the CCIM Interest-based Negotiations Model to your most challenging transactions. Learn proven strategies to client acceptance that will get you out of the high/low game and other tactics to avoid derailing a successful transaction.
Interest-based negotiation is a three-step process that brings discipline to your negotiation strategies. It involves identifying:
1. What parties are involved in the negotiation, and what are they seeking;
2.What can we do to get the other parties what they need, so that we can get what we want; and
3.What happens if there is no agreement.
22833 Arlington Ave
Torrance, CA 90501-5427
Google map and directions