Combine the personal attention of an instructor with the flexibility of online learning. Courses have virtual sessions and defined start and end dates. All materials are provided online. Review the Schedule for specific session times.
Learn and apply the CCIM Interest-based Negotiations Model to your most challenging transactions. Learn new, proven strategies to client acceptance that will get you out of the "high/low game" and other tactics that can derail a successful transaction.
Interest-based negotiation is a three-step process that brings discipline to your negotiation strategies. It involves identifying:
- What parties are involved in the negotiation, and what are they seeking?
- What can we do to get the other parties what they need, so that we can get what we want?
- What happens if there is no agreement?
Through an interactive case study format and role play, you will learn to:
- Satisfy the interests of parties involved in the negotiation (without sacrificing yours)
- Develop strategies for identifying and addressing challenges in a principled, transparent manner
- Maintain a collaborative approach to negotiations
- Effectively communicate the consequences of not reaching an agreement
Lydia Bennett, CCIM
|Commercial Real Estate West Coast | President|
Patricia Lynn, CCIM
|ExceedCE and Lynnk Strategies | Principal|
This course is online.