Combine the personal attention of an instructor with the flexibility of online learning. Courses have one or more virtual sessions per week and defined start and end dates. All materials are provided online. Review the Schedule for specific session times.
CI 101 is a bedrock class for real estate practitioners at a time when risk mitigation, pricing, and cycle assurance have become critical to investors. CI 101 introduces the CCIM Cash Flow Model, a tool for ensuring your investment decisions are based on wise finance fundamentals. During the course, you will learn how to use key financial concepts such as Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Net Present Value (NPV), Cap Rate, Capital Accumulation, and the Annual Growth Rate of Capital to compare different types of commercial real estate investments.
This course will teach you how to:
- make informed investment decisions using the CCIM Cash Flow Model;
- measure the impact of federal taxation and financial leverage on the cash flow from the acquisition, ownership, and disposition phases of real estate investment; and use real estate analysis tools to quantify investment return.
Course dates and times are listed below. To receive course credit, students are required to pass the course exam by earning a score or 70% or higher. All exams are administered online. The exam opens at 8 a.m. Central time the day after the course ends and closes at 8 a.m. Central time seven (7) days later.
Example: The exam for a course that ends on Thursday will open at 8 a.m. Central time Friday. That exam will close at 8 a.m. Central time the following Friday.
The virtual classroom sessions meet a total of 12 times from 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. CT
• Sessions 1 & 2 Monday, 1st February
• Sessions 3 & 4 Wednesday, 3rd February
• Sessions 5 & 6 Friday, 5th February
• Sessions 7 & 8 Monday, 8th February
• Sessions 9 & 10 Wednesday, 10th February
• Sessions 11 & 12 Friday 12th February
Barbara Crane, CCIM
Crane Real Estate Training|Owner