Interest-based negotiation is a three-step process that brings discipline to your negotiation strategies. It involves identifying:
- What parties are involved in the negotiation, and what are they seeking?
- What can we do to get the other parties what they need, so that we can get what we want?
- What happens if there is no agreement?
Through an interactive case study format and role play, you will learn to:
- Satisfy the interests of parties involved in the negotiation (without sacrificing yours)
- Develop strategies for identifying and addressing challenges in a principled, transparent manner
- Maintain a collaborative approach to negotiations
- Effectively communicate the consequences of not reaching an agreement
This workshop satisfies the Institute's 8-hour negotiation education requirement in earning the CCIM designation
Carmela Ma, CCIM
CJM Associates, Inc. | President/CEO
To register, you will first need to log in or create an account. If you don’t have a CCIM Institute account, select “Create Account” on the main menu before proceeding with your registration.
Combine the personal attention of an instructor with the flexibility of online learning. Courses have one or more virtual sessions per week and defined start and end dates. All materials are provided online. Review the Schedule for specific session times.